Wednesday 21 October 2015

Time to Slow Down

Everything was fine on Monday.  I woke up feeling a little off, but nothing to be concerned about, except maybe the extra 2 lbs I was carrying.  My day at work was normal and when I got home I did my 14 day yoga shred challenge from Do You Yoga.  But just as I finished I started seeing lights and feeling light-headed. I ate some amaranth with yoghurt and raisins and I started to feel a bit better.

Actual picture of me
But at 2:45 am it was a different story: I had a terribly upset stomach and I started to throw up as if there was no tomorrow.  Same story at 3:30 am and 5:00 am.  Needless to say, I skipped work. 
After that (I guess curiosity got the best of me) I was 5 lbs lighter, 3 lbs if you disregard Monday's  weight in. 

I was feeling terrible and I couldn't do my workouts, but this reminded me that sometimes you just have to slow down and listen to your body. 

Today I feel a lot better, I did my morning workout and I think this might be a normal day again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment