Sunday 6 September 2015

Oooommmmm....

I like yoga, is the only exercise I can do without looking stupid.  I'm quite flexible for a sedentary person and I love the calm pace but the big challenge of the poses and moves.

Still, it's been a while since I practised yoga.

So I decided to take back my yoga practice and find again my balance, strength and flexibility, and not only within my body, but also in my mind and my everyday life.

To start slow and with a nice pace I joined Do You Yoga and it's 30 Day Yoga Challenge.  Today will be day #3 and I'm loving it.

I get up at 5 am to do my regular workout (body weight targeting different areas of my body) and now I added the yoga as soon as I return home from work and before bed, I'm also taking the 30 Day Meditation Challenge.

It's been amazing, hadn't miss a day and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment